Sunday, May 22, 2011

2 More Blog Awards made my Sunday!!!

Hii!!! I am happy again cause I got two more blog awards recently!!! I feel so excited to have your support guys,your comments and your sweet words...

The first award is from sweet Marina from Fashion Makeup Life Style,thank you soo much girl your blog is soo great I love it!!


The Rules for the "Sunshine Award 2011" Award are:
1. Thank the person who gave you this award and link back to them in your post.
2. Tell us some things about yourself
3. Nominate 10 bloggers
4. Contact these bloggers and let them know they have received this award

I mentioned some things about me a few days ago with another post so I'll skip that and nominate the 10 bloggers..

1)the well appointed catwalk
2)ironically fashion
3)dressmeup-dressmedown
4)miss kitty and her closet
5)fabulous florida mommy
6)another pair
7)thestyle-guide
8)style independent
9)a fish called vanda
10)nyanzi

congratulations to all of you :DDD


I also just got a Sweet Blog Award from my blogger friend Emelia from The Sugar Plum Fairys Magic

thank you so so much I am so happy!!

the award goes to ..

congratulations girls!!!

kisses <3
caramellitsa

No comments:

Post a Comment