Monday, May 23, 2011

Aldo in Gorgeous Tofino

A few weeks ago, I was flown out for a job in Tofino. For those of you not from BC, Tofino is a little town on Vancouver Island. It's known for having beautiful beaches and great surfing. It's truly one of the most beautiful places. I got to stay at the Wickaninish Inn hotel which was right on the beach and had amazing views. I was there for 5 days assisting on a shoot for Aldo's sister company, SPRING. We shot all around the island. It was a huge crew that hailed from New York, London and LA. I got to assist an amazing makeup artist from LA who's worked with various people like Ke$ha and Lady Gaga. Overall it was a great experience and I was very excited to be a part of it. Here are a few pics from my trip.

On the plane with the models. This is what models do when they're bored.
The gorgeous view from my room.
Our very crowded makeup stations.
One of the fresh faced models, Lilly
The look for the week was very natural with flushed cheeks, pouty lips and a soft glow.

Enjoy!
Xo Eman

No comments:

Post a Comment