Monday, May 9, 2011

I am a rebel but I do it with style..

I am a rebel ....but that doesnt mean I dont know how to dress..Viva li vida!!that's my moto and my revolution against a life without MY moments...
Sometimes you dont have to fit in..but you have to stand out..
i love rock n roll...


my eyes never lie..they always say what i want..

are you an urban rebel? ..

or a more preppy one?a new lady is born... left magic behind and entered the fashion world..




have fun by the sea...and dream of sth better..



run to catch the bus?but always with style ...

i choose jeans for my revolution haha!!


it's all about the attitude..
fierce but beautiful..


revolution start from inside ..and then you take it outside..


Have a nice week guys!!!
and remember to live every second !!

No comments:

Post a Comment