Thursday, May 5, 2011

My Spring is.... Full Time Fabulous Blog Event..

Every month Kristy Elena from  http://www.fulltimefabulous.com/ creates an event for  fashion bloggers..This month the theme is ''Spring'',one of my favourite words!!!It's the first time i am participating..Spring is beautiful and so inspiring for me!Unfortunately the weather is kinda cloudy these days,today it is raining unstoppably..But I got to take some photos with the appropriate light..
I decided to make a post and share with you what is Spring for me....So let's start...
first of all spring = blossoms everywhere!!i love waking up in the morning and feel the scent of the flowers..
i sometimes use flowers as accessories..


I start wearing maxi dresses and leave tights and socks behind!

Budapest:sunday morning under the spring sun..
Of course....LOVE is everywhere in spring!!
I started dating my boyfriend in 2006..it was April..and we're still together and madly  in love....so every spring it's our anniversary..

Get in touch with your artistic side ...inspired by nature..this is me maany years ago drawing at my balcony..
every  May 1st  I fill my home with flowers from the exhibitions I visit..
even when it rains -like today- colours of the rainbow make me more optimistic..
leave boots,all stars and start doing a pedicure ladies!! We have to put on our sandals again!!
i love walking in parks,go running and exploring nature ..during the weekends i visit botanical gardens and relax..
and of course spring is the best season for shopping!!

Let's enjoy Spring everyone and get eardy for summer to arrive!!




kisses <3
caramellitsa for Full Time Fabulous

No comments:

Post a Comment