Saturday, October 22, 2011

Oriental Blossoming...Mε έμπνευση την Ανατολή...

I always find oriental culture so magical,inspiring..and fashion has found some great inspiration too from the colours and designs of China and Japan..
I love reading about chinese philosophy and write down some notes in my notebook..dont forget I'm studying philosophy,haha!

Nature does not hurry, yet everything is accomplished...
Great acts are made up of small deeds...
a good traveller has no fixed plans, and is not intent on arriving..
If you do not change direction, you may end up where you are heading..
........

One can not reflect in streaming water. Only those who know internal peace can give it to others...
He who is contented is rich..

Respond intelligently even to unintelligent treatment...
Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated..
     From caring comes courage..
I hear and I forget. I see and I remember. I do and I understand..


kisses <3
caramellitsa

No comments:

Post a Comment