Sunday, February 21, 2010

Jeanne Becker and Olympic excitement Vancouver 2010

The other day I had the pleasure of meeting Jeanne Becker. Jeanne is the host of Fashion Television and was one of the judges on Canada's Next Top Model. I've been watching her for years so meeting her was a really cool experience. She was in Vancouver for all the exciting events happening around the city during the 2010 Olympics. She interviewed the president of The Hudson's Bay Company, Bonnie Brooks. She also intereviewed Dean & Dan from Dsquared at their appearance at Holt Renfrew for the launch of their line of Canadian Olympic apparel. When I met Jeanne, I was very tempted to ask her thoughts on Alexander McQueen but decided not to because I wasnt sure if it would be appropriate. She was super friendly and sweet and it was great seeing her on the west coast for a change.

No comments:

Post a Comment