Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Product Review - L'Oreal Lash Serum & Shiseido Facial Cotton Pads

L'Oreal Lash Boosting Serum $17 CAD
This is a Lash boosting Serum containing Centella Asiatica Extract and Arginine to reinforce, condition and protect your lashes.
I've been using this Lash Serum for just over a month and I've already noticed a difference in the strength of my lashes. The major thing I noticed is that usually when I remove my makeup, I lose a lot of lashes but since I started using the serum I barely lose any lashes at all. My lashes look fuller and feel stronger overall. I use the serum twice a day - once in the morning under my mascara and then again at night before I go to bed. Its very easy to apply. This is a great affordable product that helps improve and protect your lashes.



Shiseido Facial Cotton Pads $8 CAD
Made from 100% natural cotton, these facial cotton pads are great for removing your makeup or applying toners or creams on your face. These are the softest pads I've ever used, way softer than your typical drug store brand. They have a very smooth texture and they're super gentle on your skin especially for the area around your eyes. This is a quality product. It holds well together and doesn't shred or fall apart. It doesn't leave any cotton your face. You can use both sides of the pad and they don't soak up product. They come in a pack of 60 which will last you for a long time. They are a little bit pricey but totally worth it. Once you try them, you'll never go back to dry scratchy cotton pads again!!


No comments:

Post a Comment