Friday, June 11, 2010

On set "All that I know" music video

I had the pleasure of doing makeup for the "All that I know" music video by rap artist Syndicate. Here's a peek at some behind the scenes pics of me on set. Check out Syndicate's site to hear more of his music http://iamsyndicate.com/
Have a look at the final video below.

Syndicate Villain "All That I Know"New video from Syndicate Villain, "All That I Know" off his upcomingrelease "Cant Sleep the Clown Will Eat Me". Directed by Hesam Ghaemiand Aaron Mallin Edited By Hesam Ghaemi and Aaron Mallin DP Todd Dyum.


Syndicate with all of Vancouver in his view



Me and Alicia



Me and Aaron - one of the directors of the video

Me and Syndicate



Spencer singing the hook and playing his guitar



Me and Alicia being Very silly after a long day on set!




No comments:

Post a Comment