Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Make Up For Ever Halloween Seminar

I had the chance to attend a Halloween makeup seminar at Make Up For Ever and I thought I would bring you guys along so you can check it out too. The look was a fantasy Dracula. The makeup is amazing and I'm sure you guys will pick up some great tips and techniques for doing your makeup for Halloween this year. Make Up For Ever has so many great products for this type of makeup. Glitter, waterproof, jewels....you name it they have it. And all ot those things are used in this look. I had a great time at the seminar. Thank you to the makeup artist extraordinare Jaylene for doing an amazing job. There are 2 parts to this video so make sure you watch part 2 as well. And watch until the very end because I have a 5 min interview with the Reginal Rep for Make Up For Ever Western Canada, Heather Nightingale and she tells us about some of the must have Make Up For Ever products to have in your kit.

Thanks guys and Happy Halloween!!
Enjoy
xo Eman


Before
After



No comments:

Post a Comment