Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Make Up For Ever Sens'Eyes Makeup Remover

One thing I hate is taking my makeup off. Especially if I have a lot of eye makeup on - it can take forever to get all of it off so I can avoid waking up the next morning with racoon eyes.

When I started using this product I FELL IN LOVE. The Make Up For Ever Sens'Eyes makeup remover takes EVERYTHING off so easily. It's so effective, one wipe takes so much product off so there's no rubbing.

It's a gel so it feels incredibly gentle on the skin and doesn't irritate your eyes at all even if you wear contacts. It doesn't leave your eyelids feeling greasy. Plus it takes off all waterproof makeup.

This is the best makeup remover I've ever used. It's great for people with sensitive skin. And if you're a heavy makeup wearer like I am....this is a must have.


No comments:

Post a Comment