Monday, November 16, 2009

Questions from You Answered

Hi Eman!
I'm wanting to try MUFE foundations. Unfortunately where i live they dont sell it in my particular state. However, the only way i can get it is online. In which is much harder as i'm not sure of the colour range and what is best suited. What do you recommend being a makeup artist yourself? and also what summer foundations/tinted moisturisers would you suggest? it'll be summer here next month and so what are your best summer recommendations for me? I'm not a heavy foundation user i just need something to even out my skin tone.




The MUFE foundation I suggest is the HD Foundation. Its a medium coverage foundation so its not too heavy and it gives really great coverage while looking natural. For summer, I suggest the Face & Body foundation. It is a very light foundation so it wont feel heavy in the heat. Plus its waterproof so its perfect if you go to the beach.



xo Eman

No comments:

Post a Comment