Monday, January 18, 2010

Gaga for Natalie

I think there's a little bit of Gaga in all of us. In a shoot I did recently, we wanted to bring out the Gaga in our model Natalie. Photographer Tiffany Alzono http://www.tiffanyalonzo.com/
and her assistant Jill did an amazing job at styling the shoot. She captured the softer side of gaga and the crazier side.

For makeup and hair - I started with a softer look, perfecting the models skin and defining her features. The look worked well with the softer lighting and background. The second look I did a strong black cupid lip with lots of liner to define the models eyes. I went with stronger makeup so it can stand out against the accessories we used in the shots.

Check out some of the images from the shoot below:











No comments:

Post a Comment