Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Blogger in the Spotlight!Patricia from Memento Vivere

Hi !!!Today i'd like to present you a new fashion blogger i've found from ifb community,Patricia and her blog Memento Vivere. Next time it can be you!You can send me an e mail at caramellitsa@hotmail.com to let me know..
She has started her blog initially with the sole purpose of posting some of her daily looks and of some motivational  quotes /advice.She  posts frequently some of the things that inspire her such as bohemian looks , youthful figures ,different trends that are evolving in the blogosphere. Sometimes she posts some DIY , she has posted one about studded Converse and one about dreamcatchers which are a big thing right now among those who love indian-inspired looks.

''I am a voracious collector of love letters, for I am a hopeless romantic, I also post once in a while the tattoos which my boyfriend had the opportunity to create .
Through my blog I want to express my view on life, the way I perceive trends and beauty. ''she says..

you can follow her blog on bloglovin here :
http://www.bloglovin.com/en/blog/2453001/memento-vivere

Dont forget to check her blog :
http://www.leathershock.blogspot.com/


kisses <3
caramellitsa

No comments:

Post a Comment