Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Do you like style guide books??

Today I took a break and went for a walk and to my favourite book store..After I got myself U.Eco's new novel I took a look at the fashion section and i saw soo many style guides,books about fashion etc.. Do you read them or you think we should have our own style and not copy looks..
I like having some style&fashion books on my desk,shelf as coffeetable books and as a decorative touch...but i certainly not read and follow them in my personal style..
**We chose a dress with different colours and  circles with white as a base colour.just to keep it simple with no accessories,it is too hot for anything else..sorry about the weird face expressions it was so sunny and had no glasses with us ..
Books from Public store at Pireaus..

dress :Zara TRF
bag:Longchamp
belt :pull n bear
flip flops :monastiraki local store

kisses <3
caramellitsa

No comments:

Post a Comment