Friday, December 2, 2011

Victoria's Secret Fashion Show Inspired Makeup

I was watching the Victoria Secret Fashion show the other day and all I can loook at was the their makeup and hair.  Yes the girls are beautiful and the outfits are super cute but what impressed me was how gorgeous their makeup was.  I felt inspired plus I got lots of requests to recreate their look so here's my version.

Products Used

Face
Make Up For Ever HD Foundation #140
Make Up For Ever HD Concealer #330
Mint Brush #20 - Concealer Blending Brush
Mac Blot Powder in Medium
Nars Laguna Bronzer
Mac Pink Swoon Blush

Eyes
RMS Beauty cream shadow in Lunar
Mint Brush #24 - Pencil Brush
Mac Vanilla Pigment
Mint Brush #22 - Eyeshadow Brush
Make Up For Ever Star Powder pigment #946
Urban Decay Chopper e/s
Mint Brush #20 - Crease Brush
Mac White Khol Pencil
Ardell Demi 120 Lashes
Make Up For Ever  Smoky Lash Mascara
Mac Carbon e/s
Mac Girl Boy brow gel
Mac Lingering eyebrow pencil

Lips
Mac Subculture lip pencil
Mac Hue l/s
Mac Plink l/s
Mac Sugarrimmed gloss

Mint Makeup Brushes available at www.mintbrushes.com

No comments:

Post a Comment