Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Angelina Jolie Oscar Look

I'm baaaaaaaaaaaaack!

Things have been super crazy with work and my birthday this last week that I haven't had much time to write or make any video tutorials. But I'm back and I thought I'd start with one of my favorite looks.


Angelina Jolie looked amazing at the Oscars this year. Her makeup was sublte but very pretty and sexy. Her skin was radiant and she accentuated all her features flawlessly.

The main aspect of this look is defining the eyes with liner and lashes. She used very little shadow on her lids, just enough to create some definition.

Her skin is very dewy so to achieve this I mixed a mineralize foundation with a dewy foundation and used very little powder.

Her eyebrows are well defined and her lips are kept nude with touch of gloss.

Here's my version of this look. Enjoy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment