Thursday, March 12, 2009

Dermalogica Skin Care Line


I've started using a new skin care line that I'm in love with so I thought I'd share with you guys.

Dermalogica Skin Care products
Dermalogica is a skin care line based out of Los Angeles. The line was started in 1986 by Skin Therapist Jane Wurwand. Jane started the line because she felt there was nothing on the market at that time that focused on "skin health" rather than "beauty".
Her vision was to create a product line free of common irritants and ingredients that could cause breakouts, that would improve skin health, and were only available from qualified skin therapy professionals. That's how Dermalogica became to be.

All Dermalogica products are manufactured in the USA and they have never taken part in animal testing.

When it comes to frilly advertising or fancy packaging, Dermalogica could care less. They are all about the product and that's it.

Their product line caters to all different skin concerns like Oiliness, Acne/Breakouts, Signs of Skin Aging, Uneven skin tone, Sensitivity/Redness or Dryness/Dehydration. Your bound to find the right skin products for yourself.

I'm currently using the Derma Clay Cleanser which feels so nice and creamy on your face. I'm also using the Multi-Active Toner and the Oil Control Lotion.
I'm very happy with this product so far and my skin looks great!

To find out more about Dermalogica check out their website at www.dermalogica.com

No comments:

Post a Comment