Wednesday, September 14, 2011

2 Blog Awards this week!!Happy Happy Happy!!!

Have a nice day!!!This week I was so happy to recieve not one but two blog awards from 2 very talented bloggers,Marcela from  fashionadictas blogspot  from Spain


and  Miss Starshiny from Miss starshiny from Greece

I d like to thank you so much for the awards I really appreciate it!!
You should visit both blogs and follow them for sure they are two very cool fashionistas with great sense of style...


the rules:
-give thanks to the person who gave you this award -write a post about it
-answer the questions
-pass it to 10 bloggers who you like and send them a message to let them know
since I got 2 awards I thought it is nice to pass it on more bloggers...

here my answer:
favorite colour


favourite animal

favourite number


favourite drink

strawberry juice

favourite pattern?


favourite day


favourite flower

This time I decided to award some very nice and new blogs that I recently discovered for a change ,it's always good to promote new & talented bloggers..I visit them as often as I can and always see sth interesting :)

at random order ..




















No comments:

Post a Comment