Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Dark Purple Smoky Eye Makeup Tutorial

For this tutorial, I wanted to do an easy version of a smoky eye.  I used different shades of purple to create this look.  I kept the rest of the face very soft, bronzy  cheek and nude lip.  I'm so happy to announce I'm working on my own line of makeup brushes.  You can check them out here at http://www.mintbrushes.com  There's 2 brushes right now to start but there will be more coming.  The first brush is the Pointed Crease Brush #20 and the second it the Precision Eyeliner Brush #32.  I hope these brushes will help you guys recreate my looks.

Products Used

Face
Make Up For Ever HD #140
Make Up For Ever HD #330
Mac Blot Powder
Mac Enough Said Blush

Eyes
Nars Smudgeproof eye primer
Make Up For Ever #17 Aqua cream
Mac Sketch e/s
Mac Nocturnelle e/s
Mac Mink Pink e/s
Mac DaBling e/s
Mac Beauty Marked e/s
Mac Vanilla e/s
Make Up For Ever Aquablack cream shadow
Adrell Demi Lashes #102
Voluminous Mascara

Lips
Mac Subculture Pencil
YSL #20 lip gloss

Brushes
Mint Brush #20
Mint Brush #32

No comments:

Post a Comment