Monday, February 9, 2009

Fashion Photo shoot

Last weekend I got the chance to do makeup for a fashion photoshoot. I worked with a team made up of a photographer, a model, a hair stylist and a wardrobe stylist. We shot at Granville Island. The model was such a trooper because it was freezing cold and raining and we shot outside. Makeup was based on Makeup Forever’s 2008 Fall look - I used metalic golds on her lid and silvers and grays to define. I added lashes and used golds and greens on her lower lashline. The wardrobe had a lot of vintage pieces but the stylist still made it look high fashion. The outdoor shots had the vancouver waterline in the background. We also shot indoors right in the center of the public market amongst all the people. So many people were stopping and watching. It was fun.

Next shoot I will take some behind the scenes pics so you can see what it’s like on set of a fashion shoot.

Cheers!
Eman


No comments:

Post a Comment