Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Product Review - Rimmel Gentle Eye Makeup Remover

There are lots of eye makeup removers on the market. Some good, some bad and their prices range from high to low. One of the better makeup removers that I've tested happens to also be one of the cheapest. Rimmel's Gentle Eye makeup remover is an affordable product and it works great. I used it to remove everything from basic eye shadows to thick mascaras and even waterproof liners. It removed all traces of makeup and I didn't feel that it was harsh on my skin at all and it didn't irratate my eyes (which has been a problem for me in the past).

After reviewing this product, I give Rimmel's Gentle Eye Makeup Remover a thumbs up. If your looking for an affordable makeup remover, try it and let me know how you like it.








No comments:

Post a Comment