Wednesday, August 17, 2011

FTF EVENT:INSPIRED BY SUMMER HOLIDAYS!!!

Hi!!!!!This month Full time fabulous and Kristy Elena have decided to have an open theme so I chose to post about my summer holidays in Greece ...So ,let me tell you a few things about my summer and what inspires me...



First of all the sun....







and the bronze tan it leaves me as souvenir gift....











the deep blue sea....so many different blues all in one sea...













long walks for a bit of traditional products shopping...






















of course a greek salad is always a good inspiration...





my cool hat ...







sand castles...

small or big..











summer vivid coloured nails...i think we all love pedicures especially in the summertime!





the colours of cucladic houses...White & blue...so simple and beautiful...









and..

last but not least...

The beauty of nature during these hot months...the beaches,the sand,the smiles.the fun...


















kisses <3 <3

caramellitsa

No comments:

Post a Comment