Saturday, October 29, 2011

Halloween Makeup Tutorial - 1DCYBERPUNK

Hi Everyone! This is my first halloween makeup look. I wanted to do something a little different and play around with makeup a bit. I recently got a very interesting tweet from a superfan of the  music group, One Direction.  If you guys haven't heard of them, they are the winners of X Factor UK.  You can check them out here http://www.onedirectionmusic.com
So their superfan, 1DCYBERPUNK sent me a message on twitter to collaborate with her and do a video tutorial based on her makeup and her look.  I've never done a look like that before and I thought it would be really fun to try.  You can check out 1DCYBERPUNK's website here http://www.onedirectionmusic.com/1DCP
Hope you guys like it and have fun trying it out!

Prodcuts

Face
Make Up For Ever HD Foundation
Make Up For Ever HD Concealer

Eyes
Make Up For Ever Flashpot #005
Mac Passionate e/s
Mac Hepcat e/s
Mac Gesso e/s
Make Up For Ever Aquablack cream liner
 Loreal Voluminous Mascara
Ardell Demi Luvies lashes
Mac Carbon e/s (eyebrows)

Lips
Mac Nightmoth lipliner


No comments:

Post a Comment